That puts me 3 hours behind on everything. I feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland "I'm late I'm late "
So the blogging plan for the day WAS TO LOOK LIKE THIS
- The Monday night wrestling review (WWE)
- Two more SATC posts to wrap up the countdown to the new movie
- Recipes since I haven't done anything on my cooking blog in two months
- Start some Hunter S. Thompson style posts, as I haven't done any on this blog yet at all.
- Scramble to do this jibberish so that I have something while powering up the laptop so that I can do the wrestling review shortly and get my mind moving, the same way other normal people take a morning bowel movement.
- Do the wrestling review and the two SATC posts before end of day. As I still have to read Jane Slayre for book club. I'm only on chapter 26.
- The normal mass of emails and blog hopping I do will now be pushed to bed time. As I normally do that first thing in the morning. And some where in here fit in some writing (or as late starting at the computer screen talking to myself wondering where to go in the story) and housework.