I used a screen capture for this post
I did not celebrate any little posts on my old blog, did not celebrate at all till I hit 666 posts. (cause I'm weird and into vampires)
But, since I've hit 200 posts in under 3 months, I thought this was a cause for celebrating.
On the old blog I decided we should dance to celebrate (that was a video from the group ICP that I ended up posting) But on this one I think we should do something more inline with this blog.
Given the themes of this blog are a little more grown up ( okay so it's more about feeding yourself and your soul but that sounds more like a self help line then a blog theme)
I'm still thinking.... hold on... looks around the room damn the curtains need cleaning, there seems to be something lodged between the bookcase and the wall and I'm not sure I want to find out what it is...still thinking. Oh I got it, a piece of Gratitude journaling.
- I'm grateful for my friends both in the physical world and my blog buddies.
- I'm grateful for being able to share my time with those around me.
- I'm grateful for the gifts of self that my friends have given me and each other.
- I'm grateful for the strengths I have discovered in myself.
- I 'm grateful for the talent and beauty around me in things as simple as a bird signing.
- I'm grateful for the ability to still dream and create.
And now I'll give you all what you really want, a screen shot of Mr Shelley because I know that's all any of you come here for.